Our client based in Gateshead is an award-winning Software business who are looking to strengthen their team with an Automation Tester. Using your Automation skills in an Agile environment, you will work alongside a team of developers to ensure the highest level of quality across their software portfolio.
About the role
You will be responsible for reviewing requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback. Using Selenium Webdriver you will design, develop and execute automation scripts.
Other responsibilities include:
- Lead and mentor Junior QA team
- Set a test strategy across the team and ensure it is implemented
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Investigating problems in software as a result of testing
About the company
This is a fast paced technology company who are revolutionising the mobile development world. This is an opportunity to join an innovative and dynamic team who are constantly pushing the boundaries and welcome people who can challenge the norm and help pioneer new technology. Expanding rapidly after significant investment, now is the perfect time to get on board, challenge yourself and carve out a dream career!
Offering a competitive salary depending on level of experience, this company is passionate about personal development and welcomes those who are looking to grow and develop.
Your Key Skills and Experience
- Working knowledge of test frameworks/suites
- Strong experience using Selenium Webdriver or other tools
- Competent in programming language suitable for web/hybrid mobile automation
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Understanding of Microservices and endpoint testing
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process