Our client is a successful North East manufacturer based in the Washington area. They are currently looking for a French speaking Customer Service Representative to join them on a permanent basis.
As part of the international customer service team you will work closely with both the sales and production teams to provide high quality service to our customers.
Working hours of this role are Monday-Thursday 8am-4.15pm & Friday 8am-3pm.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Pro actively respond to customer queries e.g. order status, order amendments, thereby ensuring a high level of customer service
- Monitor customer account and/or order status on a regular basis, resolving problems with potential customer impact e.g. credit blocks, delivery issues
- Providing a highly efficient, service orientated order fulfillment process for both internal and external sales, including order acceptance; transportation booking/scheduling; shipment documentation provision, in line with customer requirements
- Control the delivery process, preparing associated documentation for goods despatch, booking transportation and agreed lead times
- Maintain system housekeeping
The successful candidate will;
- Have fluency in English and French both written and spoken
- Have experience within a manufacturing/engineering environment
- Be an excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Have experience of handling difficult customers with tact and diplomacy and managing solutions to a satisfactory end for customer.
- Have experience in logistics and export documentation will be useful
- Have a flexible and service-minded approach towards internal and external customers
- Have excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise and adapt to change.