Our client is an award winning software development business who are currently looking to strengthen their Gateshead based team with a Business Analyst. Responsible for understanding both user and business needs you will help the wider team visualise and deliver business outcomes.
About the role
- To take responsibility for project analysis and design, ensuring outcome traceability across project cycles
- Help drive continuous improvements
- Evaluate change requests, work with delivery and product managers to influence outcomes, maximising business benefit
- Document functional and non functional specifications, coordinating requirements for review and approvals as part of project scope and planning
- Communicate at all levels ensuring an understanding of project requirements and issues from all perspectives and to reconcile them
About the company
This is an established business who are passionate about developing safety critical software that is crucial to operating key national infrastructure. An ambitious and forward thinking company who are constantly expanding and looking for the next project. Having won several awards in recent years, this business strives to push the boundaries and welcome people who can challenge the norm and help pioneer new technology.
You will be an experienced Business Analyst with strong communication and excellent analytical skills.
Other requirements include:
- Experienced in software driven development and mobile apps, gap analysis and functional and non functional requirements
- Previous experience working in Agile environments
- Experienced dealing with stakeholders and business users
- Must be delivery focused and experienced in reporting on business impact levels
- Have a can do attitude, be self motivated and be confident reporting to senior management
- You will be familiar with architecture terminology