Our client is an award-winning Software Development company based in Gateshead & are seeking to strengthen their team with the appointment of a Digital Marketing Manager. This management role will attract a dynamic, ambitious and results oriented individual who enjoys creating disruptive marketing campaigns.
About the role
This role will suit a tenacious, results driven marketing professional who is looking for a hands on role to help this ambitious company create a digital explosion. From the creation of long-form evergreen content to the hard and fast number crunching of inbound lead generation and CRO, this position will provide the freedom to develop and execute campaigns across several verticals in the fast paced B2B mobile app development space.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Creating long- and short-form written content, such as press releases, blog posts, white papers and case studies
- Managing and optimising the company website using WordPress and the comprehensive toolkit of high-quality design assets
- Optimising the website for organic search, including keyword and competitor research
- Creating, managing and reporting on Social Media campaigns
- Creating, managing and reporting on Email campaigns
- Creating, managing and reporting on Paid Search and Paid Social campaigns
- Creating, managing and reporting on other advertising channels, including Digital Display and Re-marketing
- Creating, split-testing and optimising landing pages, including CRO
- Working with external designers and agencies to generate content across other digital channels, such as ad-inventory, videos and webinars
- Generating and nurturing a growing stream of qualified leads into our sales pipeline
- Tracking performance metrics and reporting to Senior Management on KPIs
- You’ll be responsible for setting up your own suite of preferred analytics tools, testing and monitoring ideas against commercial imperatives and continually assessing channels and opportunities for ROI.
About the company
This is a fast-paced technology company who are revolutionising the mobile development world. This is an opportunity to join an innovative and dynamic team who are constantly pushing the boundaries and welcome people who can challenge the norm and help pioneer new technology. Expanding rapidly after significant investment, now is the perfect time to get on board, challenge yourself and carve out a dream career!
Offering a competitive salary plus commission (paid on qualified leads entering sales pipeline via digital marketing channels), this company is passionate about personal development and welcomes those who are looking to grow and develop.
- A minimum of 3+ years experience in a results-driven B2B marketing role
- A black belt in Google Analytics, from set-up and configuration to customised reports
- A strong working knowledge of the principles of SEO (both black and white hat)
- Proven track-record in PPC, Re-marketing and other Paid Search/Social channels
- Experience with the leading Social Media platforms (esp. LinkedIn, Twitter + YouTube)
- Working knowledge of WordPress, sufficient for day-to-day content management
- The ability to nurture, motivate and coach a Digital Marketing apprentice (he’s lovely)
- Excellent time-management, planning and organisation skills
- Impeccable written English
The following is highly desirable but not essential
- Adwords Certification
- Other recognised marketing qualifications
- Experience using the Divi WordPress theme or similar
- Basic HTML/CSS skills
- Experience with Affiliate marketing
- Experience in more traditional forms of marketing, such as PR, Print, Events etc.
- Working knowledge of Unbounce and Mailchimp