We are delighted to be supporting our client in the recruitment of an Electrical Production Engineer. Our client is a successful maritime technology business based in the North East of England with a global presence.
The Electrical Production Engineer will lead and manage all of the electrical construction phases of multiple projects from the planning and concept stages all the way through to delivery.
The Electrical Production Engineer Role
This role will manage all stages of the project which will include:
- Concept stages – assist in development of an initial schedule, identification of long lead items and a provisional build/test strategy.
- During engineering phase - working with engineers to offer feedback and support with regards to eventual safe and planned assembly and installation of engineering deliverables.
- During manufacturing and installation phase(s) - manage electrical clean room and any subcontract installers to ensure equipment is delivered to both quality and schedule requirements.
Other requirements of the role will include:
- Oversee and ensure work package preparation is carried out correctly completed with “As Built” information and closure sign offs.
- Identification/co-ordination of specific project electrical construction requirements
- To liaise with electrical supervisor, electrical technicians and engineers for the project construction phases.
- To liaise electrical supervisor, electrical technicians and engineers for the project construction phases.
- Work with engineering with resolution of technical issues that may arise during the construction phases of the project.
About the Electrical Production Engineer
You will be an experienced Electrical Production Engineer with extensive experience gained in a heavy engineering environment. You will be a strong communicator with the ability to lead a team in order to successful complete assembly work to agreed timescales.
Other requirements include:
- Experience using MS Project (intermediate level)
- Line management or supervisory experience required
- Strong knowledge of AutoCAD and Microsoft Office packages
- Experience planning of resources, creating budgets and construction schedules for assembly work is essential.
Thank you for your application!
We are currently recruiting for a wide range of roles within the Engineering & Manufacturing sectors. Check out our website to see our live roles: www.extensionrecruitment.com.
Do you know someone who may be interested in a new role? We are passionate about finding long-term careers based on your values, personality and career goals. If you know someone who may be interested in exploring a new career, we have a referral scheme offering you the chance of a £100 amazon voucher (T&C’s apply). Get in touch today to find out more – 0191 466 1990.
Due to the high number of applicants unfortunately we are unable to respond to every candidate. If you have not heard from us within 30 days of your submission, we are sorry to inform you that your application has been unsuccessful.