Contract Role until December 2022
£450-£500 per day
We are currently recruiting for an Environment Advisor within the Wind Industry. This role is a contract post to be located within the UK with travel as necessary to the EU.
key focus on Construction and Environmental aspects.
- Environmental qualifications i.e. NEBOSH Environmental management
- Environmental audits
- ISO 14001 Environmental management system training
- Environmental aspect and impact assessments
- Marine pollution contingency plans
- Waste management / transfer notes
- Liaison with the authorities – UK HSE / SEPA
- Membership of any Environmental bodies – i.e. Chartered Institute of Ecology and Environmental Management (CIEEM)
- Experience dealing with environmental / planning consents & permits
This is a Monday-Friday based role however some flexibility will be required to cover weekends as required.
This contract is expected to last around 9 months however may be longer.
This role will be mainly land based and can be located anywhere in the UK however must be available to travel to the EU when necessary.
- You will be an experienced Construction Environment Advisor within the Wind Industry with advanced knowledge of UK Environment Laws, CDM and Principle Contractor legislations.
- You will have experience of major construction projects of both onshore and offshore wind.
- You will have prior experience of writing an Environmental Management Plan.