About the role
This is a Full Stack Developer role and is a perfect opportunity for someone at the early stages of their career looking for a role that can offer progression.
Responsibilities will include;
- Analysing requirements
- Scoping, designing and implementing complex software solutions
- Debugging and resolving live incidents
- Contributing to the full stack from web application to micro-services
- Delivering within agreed timescales, to set procedures and standards
About the company
This is a fast paced technology company who are revolutionising the mobile development world. This is an opportunity to join an innovative and dynamic team who are constantly pushing the boundaries and welcome people who can challenge the norm and help pioneer new technology. Expanding rapidly after significant investment, now is the perfect time to get on board, challenge yourself and carve out a dream career!
Offering a competitive salary depending on level of experience, this company is passionate about personal development and welcomes those who are looking to grow and develop.
- An IT related qualification
- Work based experience would be highly advantageous but not essential
- The ability to work independently or as part of a wider Agile team to deliver well-structured code
- The willingness to take ownership and be proactive in solving problems and maintaining best practices