Lead Maintenance/Electrical Engineer
(opportunity for career development into a managerial role)
Our client is a highly successful FMCG manufacturer based in Cumbria who are currently going through an exciting period of investment, development and growth. They are looking to recruit an Electrical Engineer who has the potential to develop into a managerial role.
Other Responsibilities will include:
- To demonstrate and promote a ‘safety first’ approach to engineering solutions.
- To provide statistical measurement and maintenance performance information as well as playing a key role in achieving the overall business objectives.
- Maintain excellent factory and inter departmental relationships and ensure that maintenance targets are met and costs controlled within budget.
- Provide an on time service of acceptable quality standard as determined by customer and business demands
- Support the plan of work load and set priorities for maintenance and contract personnel
- Ensure maintenance knowledge of the department is of the highest standard
- Ensure excellent maintenance relations and efficient supplier relationships
- Support selected suppliers to ensure best technical and quality performance
- Facilitate communication and share best practice with other sites and Group functions
- Contribute ideas/vision to enhance the efficiency of the business
You will be an experienced Electrical Engineer within a manufacturing environment. You will be an excellent communicator at all levels and have the desire to drive change across the site.
- Ideally experience within a manufacturing environment.
- A desire to be both hands on with the potential to be a Leader/Manager on site
- Experience working on Capex projects would be advantageous
- Has key understanding of manufacturing needs in relation to efficiencies, quality and budgets
You may have worked in a role with the following: electrical, maintenance, manufacturing, high volume
Thank you for your application!
We are currently recruiting for a wide range of roles within the Engineering & Manufacturing sectors. Check out our website to see our live roles: www.extensionrecruitment.com.
Do you know someone who may be interested in a new role? We are passionate about finding long-term careers based on your values, personality and career goals. If you know someone who may be interested in exploring a new career, we have a referral scheme offering you the chance of a £100 amazon voucher (T&C’s apply). Get in touch today to find out more – 0191 466 1990.
Due to the high number of applicants unfortunately we are unable to respond to every candidate. If you have not heard from us within 30 days of your submission, we are sorry to inform you that your application has been unsuccessful.