Salary: £27,000 - £32,000
(plus 10% company pension contribution)
Our client is a Global Manufacturer operating in the healthcare sector supplying product ranges into independent pharmacy retailers and the NHS. They are currently looking to strengthen their team with the appointment of a Marketing Associate who will be responsible for delivering key marketing projects across all channels. Reporting into the European Marketing Manager, this is an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive to move to the next level in their career.
About the role:
This role will offer autonomy & creative freedom whilst being supported by European marketing colleagues & the UK business team. This is a wide marketing role covering multi channel marketing and as such offers much scope & variety. The role will involve occasional travel within the UK & Europe to support the UK sales team and the wider Marketing team.
- Deliver several key marketing projects across the range of the marketing mix for assigned product lines/brands (including but not limited to: licensing, tradeshows, marketing research, product claims, brand equity standards, digital marketing, websites, etc.)
- Assist and drive the development and measurement of marketing activation plans and budget.
- Assist and lead implementation of product and packaging changes/upgrades for assigned product lines, with executional excellence and timeliness
- Drive annual marketing activation plan development and measurement for assigned product lines/brands and key customer accounts.
- Manage partnerships and projects with a variety of internal stakeholders and external vendors/agencies
About the company:
This global manufacturer has experienced a strong period of growth over the last few years and is a market leader in the UK healthcare sector. This is a business that cares for its people and they offer excellent benefits, career progression and self development.
- The successful candidate will have a Marketing, Business or related qualification coupled with 2-3 years marketing experience in consumer products, NHS, healthcare, personal care or retail industries.
- You should have demonstrable experience of executing marketing strategies across multi-channel marketing.
- The roles requires strong organisational skills coupled with creativity and communication skills.