Our client is one of the North Easts fasting growing SAAS companies and they are currently looking for a Product Support Executive (First Line Support) to join their team based in Newcastle Upon Tyne. With a “remote first” policy, this role can be done remotely, in the office or with a hybrid approach.
This role will suit a graduate, or someone with a passion for technology looking to join a forward thinking and ambitious company in the sector. If you have a can-do attitude, experience in customer services and a keen interest in technology this role could be for you!
This role will be instrumental in providing the best technical support possible to your customers. Working with all areas of the business, you will be the first point of contact for all customers technical needs. This 1st line support role will require excellent customer service skills and a strong technical ability.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Being the first point of contact, handling emails, online tickets and using your best judgement to call customers when appropriate.
- Investigating, resolving or escalating customer queries within agreed Service Level Agreements.
- Efficient and concise note taking/issue logging to ensure problems are resolved quickly and effectively.
- Clear and effective communication with customers
- Keeping up to date with industry news/surveying best practice
This is a customer centric company who have an ambitious, competitive and dynamic team constantly pushing the boundaries of what is possible.
- 32 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Remote working
- Health and wellbeing support
You will be passionate about providing first rate customer service, be an excellent communicator and have the ability to provide friendly, expert knowledge to customers of all levels.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- A strong knowledge of computers with a tech savvy mindset
- A passion for customer service and the drive to deliver a high level of technical support
- A conscientious, friendly and proactive attitude
- A thirst for knowledge and strive to continuously learn
- The ability to problem solve
- An ability to perform as a team player connecting with multiple stakeholders across the business
- Excellent attention to detail